Leasing objects takeover in a nutshell
In the event that a client or guarantor, despite the notification procedure, does not settle overdue obligations or has liquidity problems, we visit him in the field and search for a solution for the payment the overdue obligations. According to the agreement, the procedure generally ends with the repayment of the debt. The visit in the field from our associate confronts the debtor with the fact that the payment has to be made immediately.
In cases when the associate finds out that the debtor’s situation is an impasse and there are no other options, the procedure in the field closes with the last resort, namely the confiscation of the leasing object.
Insofar as the confiscation of the object takes place, the lessee’s participation in the procedure is very important. By doing so he avoids the additional costs arising from the confiscation.
Leasing objects confiscation procedure
Benefits of deprivation of leasing objects
- The entire process is managed by one company, which verifies the actual situation of the debtor and obtains the necessary documentation (address, car license, homologation, insurance policy)
- Takeover of movable property or real estate
- The speed, responsiveness and fieldwork visit
- A qualified and ethical staff on fieldwork
- Immediate notrification on the activities performed on fieldwork with photographies and reports
- Withdrawal of movable property or real estate, which was the subject of the contract
- Possibility of immediate sale
- Storage of movable properties
- Ability to decide on the type of procedure (for example early collection, removal of the vehicle or only the storage of movable property)