Judicial collection in a nutshell
In order to get a debt repaid we can submit an enforcement request. Together we decide which means of enforcement to propose in the enforcement request. The most common means of enforcement, which we can suggest, are: distraint of wages and other regular income, distraint of funds at a payment institution (transaction account) and distraint of movable property. A highly effective means of enforcement proves to be collaboration with the bailiff, who carries out the distraint of movable property.
In cases where other means of enforcement have failed, the attachment of immovable property is reasonable. Although it is associated with higher costs, it induces considerable mental pressure in the debtor, who thus repays his debt sooner.
Judicial collection procedure
Advantages of judicial collection
- Electronic case filing
- Package submissions
- Monitoring the entire enforcement proceeding
- Regularly monitoring the financial position of debtors
- Efficient management and monitoring of debtors
- 24/7 insight for clients
- Recovery of debt directly to creditor’s bank account
- Applications in the probate proceedings
- Applications in the bankruptcy proceedings
- Further representation in civil proceedings
- Correct and professional communication with clients and debtors